Rapid Prototyping can dramatically shorten the time required to capture and gain agreement on the requirements for a project. Discover how kicking off your requirements sessions with facilitated Rapid Prototyping will get you to the goal faster and more successfully. Learn from the experts who have been helping companies develop world-class solutions for over a decade. We will demonstrate how you can use both low-tech techniques and Rapid Prototyping tools to allow visualization of the requirements.
Upon completion of the webinar, attendees will discover:
- Tips and techniques to facilitate rapid prototyping
- Learn when and how to use rapid prototyping techniques
- Develop essential UI models to define requirements
- Leverage visual design patterns to facilitate rapid prototyping
- Validate design decisions with prototypes
We will share with you techniques we have refined over the past decade of working with over 300 corporate clients
. We will show you how to implement these prototyping techniques in your design session to achieve an early consensus on user requirements.
What You will Learn
Attendees will be provided with a handout for reference following the Webinar.
Benefits to Your Company
- Learn how prototyping can dramatically improve user requirements definition
- Reduce costs by validating requirements early in the project
- Increase user productivity with highly effective user interfaces
- Avoid costly design mistakes
- Learn practical prototyping techniques without investing in expensive tools
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for corporate or commercial developers, managers and business analysts that are, or plan to be, involved in User Interface projects. Anyone concerned with developing well-designed web sites or applications, including individuals that will gather user requirements or end-users themselves will also benefit from attending.
- Project managers who are responsible for establishing or managing a UI project or Internet strategy.
- Project leaders who need to know proven steps for managing a user interface project.
- GUI designers who are responsible for creating user interfaces.
- Software Developers who are looking to expand their knowledge of advanced UI design.
- Interaction Designers who are responsible for managing and implementing UI designs
- Business Analysts responsible for documenting requirements for user interface applications