9:00 AM – 10:00 AM PDT
Web Form Usability
With the convergence of Web 2.0 upon us we have the opportunity to dramatically improve Web Form Usability and make significant gains in user efficiency and lower training and support costs. Learn how to deliver the best of the web and the best of the desktop experience when it comes to interactive web-based forms. We will show how some key techniques that are changing the way designers think about their application user interface designs. Today’s customers are more demanding and have high expectations from your applications. Implementing effective user interfaces can mean the difference between success and failure in your software development strategy. This 1 hour webinar will focus on how new web technologies change the game, findings from our usability lab and proposed UI solutions for Form entry and validation.
Upon completion of the webinar, attendees will discover:
- How Web 2.0 changes the rules for Form Entry and Validation.
- Key Usability Findings from our Lab research.
- Sample design patterns to solve data entry, validation and confirmation issues
- Learn how Web 2.0 changes the form validation UI approach
- Reduce training costs by creating effective user assistance
- Increase user productivity with highly effective web forms
- Avoid costly design mistakes with this new Web 2.0 technology
- Learn practical form design standards
- Project managers who are responsible for establishing or managing a web project or Internet strategy.
- Project leaders who need to know proven steps for web-enabling existing client/server applications.
- GUI designers who need to know how and when to use the new Web controls when creating user interfaces.
- Software Developers who are looking to expand their knowledge of advanced UI design.
- Interaction Designers who are responsible for managing and implementing UI design
- Business Analysts responsible for documenting requirements for complex user interface applications