Jobs – Sr. User Experience Consultant
We are currently searching for an experienced UX/Wireframe Designer to join our interactive visualization and design team on a full-time basis. You will be working with us to evolve a sophisticated Axure prototype and UX specification at one of the valley’s premier tier 1 clients. This may also include UX/UI workflow optimizations as well as developing new techniques for visual display and information presentation. Some UX research will also be required as part of design validation.
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Assist R&D and design teams in updating our enterprise Axure protoytpe wireframes and specifications
• Develop wireframes, user interaction models, information architecture and screen flows
• Effectively articulate ideas and direction both verbally and in writing
• Collaborate in conducting usability tests, develop test plans, build prototypes and analyze results
• Participate in a large-scale, long-running enterprise projects
• Keep up to date on current user experience industry trends
• Contribute to the design of UI tools and processes
• 7+ years experience working on user interface designs
• Experience working with user-centered design/human factors specialists
• Knowledge of design fundamentals, including information design, visual design and industry UI
• Knowledge of industry standards and best practices for desktop and web-based applications
• Advanced knowledge of Axure rapid prototyping tool.
• Experience with design tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator and responsive design
Desired but not required
• Bachelor’s degree in interaction design, human factors, applied psychology, graphic design or related field (or equivalent work experience in the industry)
CSS enjoys an excellent customer retention track record. Our unique advantage is a stellar client list and world-renowned expertise in the user experience.
From our inception in 1996, CSS’s presence has expanded worldwide with business partners in North America, Europe, and South America. We are a profitable company that is poised for significant growth in the near future.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 408-432-7235